Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ugly Duckling

   I am always trying to save some time in the morning....you know a few extra minutes of sleep. 
Well, a few weeks ago somebody complimented me on my hair, on a day when all I did was wash it and put it behind my ears. Well, this gave me the green light to do this way too often:) Anyway, last week I actually "did" my hair and boy did I hear it! "Did you get your hair highlighted?", "I love your haircut!", "Your hair looks great." Now I realize the original compliment was probably because that person did not know what to say! There goes my extra 20 minutes of sleep.

8 comments:

Petunia said...

Hi there! Aaaah--it's a very long story. I freaked during the Olympic coverage and I shouldn't have. Sorry. :(
Only your sister and another blogger know anything at all. My family in New Orleans also reads my blog and they know. Geez--it's really too long of a story to put into print, but basically she is being persistent in pursuing our friendship and getting over what happened between us. And I'm trying. :)

Anonymous said...

I personally love the relaxed look. And it's soooo much easier! Then you can whip out the fancy hair for special occasions!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

My hair is up in a pony tail so often that it doesn't know what else to do!

Thanks for the recent comment.

Caffeine Court said...

You nosy girl! Were you pushing Petunia for information?

By the way, everyone at the supermarket this morning complimented my hair. They said the greasy uncombed look really becomes me!

I told the girls to expect you guys Saturday night. Don't let them down.

simplynotso said...

curious minds want to know:)no pressure...my advice to Petunia is BE VERY CAUTIOUS....not that she asked

Anonymous said...

Just buy yourself a wig like Mommy Dearest did.
Just don't think you are so cute that you play golf in it.
Remember ????????
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeez read my post today

Dr Zibbs said...

This is your hairdresser. You owe me $100. ....Just kidding. It's just me. Dr Zibbs.

Sass said...

Don't give in to the pressure. ;)

I'm considering chopping mine all off today, just to spite the world.