Friday, January 9, 2009

Wii Fun!


 I know that I am a little behind the times but Santa brought us the Wii this year. We love it! Now we are spending night after night having family Wii challenges! We also got the Wii fit. BEWARE it is brutally honest and my Wii person blew up like a tic after my first test. But since then, each day my graph has gone down. If I don't have the time to go to the gym (which is often). I just hop on the Wii and get a little exercise while trying to beat a computer. The competition is fierce.

Anyway, if you do not have it yet, you have to get it. 

4 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

We have been playing with the Wii like crazy over here...and I am using muscles that I didn't know that I had!

Anonymous said...

Glad you r enjoying your WII
Question how come I'm not listed as one of your followers

Jaina said...

Wii is soooooo much fun! I haven't done Wii Fit though. The bf has Wii.

Sass said...

I am soooo loving my Wii and Wii Fit. We just got them this Christmas, too.

And yeah, my Mii is pretty portly. lol. Oh well...I'll get there. ;)